Speedhut Launches the Standalone Air/Fuel Wideband Gauge
Industry: Transportation & Logistics
Meet the new air/fuel wideband gauge from Speedhut, a fully standalone 2-1/16" and 2-5/8" air/fuel wideband gauge (with built-in controller).
Los Angeles, California (PRUnderground) December 9th, 2016
Speedhut is a USA-based manufacturer and retailer of custom gauges and automotive performance measuring instruments. As a leading, single source for high-performance custom gauges, Speedhut specializes in custom gauges and has an answer for even the most unique gauge requirements. And with an ever-expanding inventory of unique measuring instruments, Speedhut proudly announces their latest addition to the family, the standalone air/fuel wideband gauge.
The fully standalone 2-1/16″ and 2-5/8″ air/fuel wideband gauge was built to meet the demands of car enthusiasts everywhere, regardless of the specific vehicle type they are driving. Not only is the gauge unique but it comes with a built-in controller as well.
“We fully understand that our customers want the very best for their application. We work hard to efficiently and effectively meet their unique requirements for customizable instrumentation products. We are giving them our best products because they deserve the very best in customer service,” said Aaron Westberg, Founder of Speedhut.
The new air/fuel wideband gauge intends to meet the demands of car enthusiasts that desire customizable instrumentation products that deliver results. The standalone air/fuel wideband gauge comes packed with features to do just that – deliver results.
- Completely standalone with build-in controller
- Includes Bosh LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor which is compatible with all fuel types (Unleaded, Leaded, E85, Diesel, or Methanol)
- Slim-style mounting requires very little dash space for installation
- 270° sweep pointer from 6 to o’clock makes gauge easy to read at a glance
- Internal microprocessor controls the pointer movement to ensure accurate movement in street, off-road, and racing conditions
- Adjustable LED warning light allows user to set both low and high trigger points
- Peak recall button allows user to view min/max gauge readings
- Gauge includes a 8ft. sensor harness
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machine billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish
- Bezels are threaded for easy replacement
Speedhut provides excellent quality gauges that can be privately labeled with a logo or branding for OEM use. Additionally, Speedhut gauges are assembled in their own production facility. To learn more about the new standalone air/fuel wideband gauge and other products, visit Speedhut.com or call 801-221-1460.
Speedhut is a manufacturing company that produces and retails custom car gauges, shift lights, and custom gauge face glow gauges. Their inventory includes car gauge speedometers, tachometers, boost gauges and more for Honda Civics to the Ford GT and other cars.