SVN Saunders Ralston Dantzler Reports More Than $44 Million in 2019 Q3 Transactions
Industry: Real Estate
Year-To-Date Transactions Total More Than $152 Million for the Florida Land and Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
Lakeland, FL (PRUnderground) October 17th, 2019
SVN Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate brokered a total of $44,494,339 in sales and leases of land and commercial property in the third quarter of 2019, bringing year-to-date total transactions to more than $152 million.
The transactions in the third quarter included properties in Citrus, Hardy, Hendry, Hernando, Hillsborough, Lake, Leon, Orange, Polk, and Suwannee counties. Of 50 transactions in the third quarter, eight were over $1 million dollars.
The largest transaction was the sale of 5,534 ± acres of native pasture land for $14,775,000 sold by Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM and Managing Partner & Senior Advisor at SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate in Lakeland, Florida.
Q3 Transactions Over $1 Million
• Alico Twin Mills ($14,775,000) Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM sold 5,534 acres of native pastureland to The State of Florida.
• Lake County Residential Acreage on 27 ($7,800,000) This PUD property consisted of 380 ± acres in Clermont, Florida and was sold by Richard Dempsey, ALC.
• 12320 Cortez Blvd. ($3,705,000) Gary Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, David Hungerford, CCIM, and Augie Schmidt represented the buyer of this 8615 ± SF retail shopping center in Brooksville, Florida.
• Sunshine Growers Ft. Meade Nurseries ($2,150,000) Sold by Carson Futch, this 30.17 ± acres plant foliage nursery in Fort Meade was sold to Green Point Research for future industrial hemp use. Kyle Vreeland, Greg Smith, and Richard Dempsey, ALC listed the property.
• 5125 S Florida Ave. ($1,750,000) This 5615 ± SF restaurant in south Lakeland, Florida was sold by Gary Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, and David Hungerford, CCIM.
• Davenport Residential Acreage ($1,320,000) This 44.2 ± acre residential development property in Davenport, Florida was sold by David Hitchcock, ALC, CCIM, and Clay Taylor, ALC.
• Parkhill Lakeside ($1,236,750) David Hitchcock, ALC, CCIM, and Clay Taylor, ALC listed and sold this 35.1 ± acre residential development property in Leesburg, Florida.
• Withlacoochee Rec Investment ($1,173,312) This 562 ± acre timberland property in Pinetta, Florida was sold to Pinetta Timber by Bryant Peace.
About SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate
SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate is a full-service land and commercial real estate brokerage with over $3.1 billion in transactions representing buyers, sellers, investors, institutions, and landowners since 1996. We are recognized nationally as an authority on all types of land, including agriculture, ranch, recreation, residential development, and international properties. Our commercial real estate services include marketing, property management, leasing and tenant representation, valuation, business brokerage, and advisory and counseling services for office, retail, industrial, and multifamily properties. Our firm also features an auction company, forestry division, international partnerships, hunting lease management, and extensive expertise in conservation easements. Located at the center of Florida’s I-4 corridor, we provide proven leadership and collaborative expertise backed by the strength of the SVN® global platform. To learn more, visit SVNsaunders.com.