SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Transacts More Than $189 Million in 2019
Industry: Real Estate
Fourth Quarter 2019 Sales and Leases Totaled More Than $38 Million
Lakeland, FL (PRUnderground) January 21st, 2020
SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate brokered a total of $38,166,686 in sales and leases in the fourth quarter of 2019. Sales for the fourth quarter totaled 25,645± acres and 79,301± square feet for $36,751,730. Leases totaled 58,718± square feet for $1,414,955. Transactions for the brokerage totaled $189,114,991 for the year 2019, bringing the brokerage’s total sales. Sales for the year totaled 52,731± acres and 224,596± square feet for $182,0653,251. Leases totaled 130,766 ± SF for $6,641,739. Transactions in the fourth included properties in 14 Florida counties: Alachua, Gilchrist, Gulf, Hamilton, Hardee, Highlands, Hillsborough, Jefferson, LaFayette, Lake, Levy, Madison, Osceola, Polk, St. Lucie and Volusia. SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Advisors involved in transactions during the fourth quarter of 2019 were:
- Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM, Founder
- Gary Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, SRS, CPM, CRE, CLS, CDP, CRX, FRICS, CRRP
- R. Todd Dantzler, CCIM
- Dusty Calderon
- Jeff Cusson, CCIM
- Richard Dempsey, ALC
- Glenn Folsom
- Carson Futch
- David Hitchcock, ALC, CCIM
- David Hungerford, CCIM
- Marvin Puryear
- Greg Smith
- Clay Taylor, ALC
- Steve Toner, MBA
- Jack Vogel | Forestry Group
- Kyle Vreeland
- Tony Wallace, CF | Forestry Group
Q4 SALES Transactions Over $1 Million
Seven transactions in the fourth quarter of 2019 were over $1 million each:
- Dundee 190: This 190-acres low-density residential and agricultural land in Polk County was listed by Richard Dempsey, ALC, and sold for $1,200,000.
- US 301 and Saffold Road Development Acreage: Listed by David Hitchcock, ALC, CCIM, and Clay Taylor, ALC, this property is 73 ± acres in Hillsborough County. This residential development property sold for $2,000,000.
- Jumpie Run Plantation: Located in Jefferson County, this timber and hunting property is 1,031 acres and sold for $3,400,000. Jumpie Run Plantation was listed by Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM, Jack Vogel, and Bryant Peace.
- Crooked Lake Development: This 77.17-acres Polk County residential development property was listed by Richard Dempsey, ALC. and sold for $2,250,000.
- Lake Moody Grove: An agricultural and residential development property located in Polk County sold for $1,667,500. This property is 140 ± acres and was listed and sold by David Hitchcock, ALC, CCIM, and Clay Taylor, ALC.
- Rocky Creek Ranch: Located in Madison County, Rocky Creek Ranch is 2,582 ± acres and was listed and sold by Greg Driskell and Bryant Peace for $3,300,000.
- Castro Lyme Piece: Sold for $2,033,130, this Gilchrist County property was listed by Tony Wallace, CF, and Greg Driskell.
- Lake Wimico: Listed by Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM and Jack Vogel, this 20,146 ± acre property in Gulf County was sold to The Nature Conservancy for $10,120,000.
- 11 Acre and 35 Acre 441 Mount Dora: Located in Lake County, these 46 ± acres sold for $1,100,000 and were listed and sold by Marvin Puryear and Tony Wallace.
About SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate
SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate is a full-service land and commercial real estate brokerage with over $3.1 billion in transactions representing buyers, sellers, investors, institutions, and landowners since 1996. We are recognized nationally as an authority on all types of land, including agriculture, ranch, recreation, residential development, and international properties. Our commercial real estate services include marketing, property management, leasing and tenant representation, valuation, business brokerage, and advisory and counseling services for office, retail, industrial, and multi-family properties. Our firm also features an auction company, forestry division, international partnerships, hunting lease management, and extensive expertise in conservation easements. Located at the center of Florida’s I-4 corridor, we provide proven leadership and collaborative expertise backed by the strength of the SVN® global platform. To learn more, visit SVNsaunders.com.