The 2023 ThreeBestRated® Awarded Emma Daniels Shares Beyond The Obvious Benefits Of Hiring A Family Lawyer
Industry: Legal Services
Hobart, Tasmania (PRUnderground) May 1st, 2023
When it comes to marriage and defacto relationships, things don’t always work out the way we want them to. Separation is a fact of life. No matter under what circumstance you intend to separate, it will take a toll on your emotional health. The legal work can add oil to the flame, as family law can be complex to understand and navigate. It is essential to have a professional with a strong base in family law by your side to ease the stress of navigating your separation and divorce.
To shed light on the fringe benefits of hiring a family lawyer in your divorce, we turned to Emma Daniels, a renowned family lawyer from Hobart, Tasmania., who felt really excited about sharing her knowledge with you. And, here is what she says…
- A dedicated family lawyer will have an excellent grasp of the law and understand all the intricacies of the particular issues in your case. They can advocate valuable points at the right time to maximise the outcome for you.
- A good family lawyer will be skilled at negotiating, and therefore equipped to assist you in negotiating an equitable outcome without a hearing. A negotiated outcome will maximise your settlement and minimise your stress.
- Divorce and separation documents can be mundane and overwhelming. A professional can take the stress out of this process and gives you confidence of accuracy.
- Careful and considered drafting of important documents such as parenting/custody arrangements, pre-nuptial agreements, child support agreements, and property/financial settlements will ensure that your future is certain and that your best interests and those of your children are met.
- An experienced lawyer can understand the emotional trauma you undergo and can assist you to navigate the support available and suggest strategies to achieve the most stress-free outcome possible.
- A good family lawyer has dealt with many similar cases to yours and will know and understand how Judges have decided similar cases in the past. This can increase the likelihood of favourable outcomes in the case…
“Family breakdown is one of the most stressful life experiences. Finding a lawyer that you can relate to, connect with and trust will make the process of navigating legal separation more manageable. Having the ‘wrong’ lawyer can not only exacerbate what is already a stressful time but could end up in an outcome neither in the client nor their children’s best interest”, says Emma. Therefore, hire the right one to represent you!
The Uniqueness Of Emma Daniels – PWB Lawyers:
Emma is a director of PWB Lawyers, a prominent law firm in the Hobart region. She has over 20 years of experience exclusively in all aspects of family law including negotiating, appearing in Court, and drafting legal documents and settlements. Emma understands the very unique needs of clients experiencing relationship breakdowns. She takes time to understand each client’s needs and their particular family dynamics in order to tailor her service to achieve the best outcome that they deserve.
“I don’t believe that ‘one model fits all’. I will support my clients in understanding the likely outcome in their matter and will advocate strongly on their behalf”, says Emma.
Her enormous efforts have earned her continuously so many referrals including other law firms, local and interstate barristers & KCs, the Women’s Shelter, Legal Aid, other support services, medical professionals, Child Safety workers, accountants, and interestingly from parties that she has previously acted against – which throws some limelight on her achievements. And that has gained her the prestigious ThreeBestRated® award after crossing their 50-Point Inspection.
Emma has a great team of experienced lawyers with the same mindset and skills to support each other that achieve the best outcomes in the cases they undertake. Empathy, dedication, and 100% professionalism are what her clients can expect from the team headed by Emma, as she says, “I firmly believe I have successfully managed how to balance the need to be empathetic and understanding with being professional and having difficult and reality testing conversations.”
On winning the award, Emma comments, “ThreeBestRated® has helped direct clients in need to our business and in doing so takes some of the stress out of separation”.
Know more about her service at: https://www.pwb.com.au/team/emma-daniels/
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4.5 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!