The AI & Big Data Expo kicks off its 2020 tour in London!
The AI & Big Data Expo begins its world-wide tour with its first show in London this March.
London, UK (PRUnderground) January 13th, 2020
The AI & Big Data Expo will be kicking 2020 off in style with the first of the AI & Big Data Expo’s three-part World Series taking place at Olympia in London. Opening its doors on the 17-18th March, the conference will bring 9,000 attendees from across the globe together exploring the latest developments within the AI and Big Data sector, as well as showcasing the latest technological developments.
Some of the AI & Big Data speakers for this year’s London show include:
- Andrea Muttoni, Senior Technical Evangelist, Amazon Alexa
- Riccardo Lopetrone, Senior Product Manager Voice, Swisscom
- Aubrey HB, Director of Advanced Analytics, Nationwide Building Society
- Nelson Pereira, Customer Engineering Manager, Google Cloud
- Leonid Mishkind, Technical Owner Chatbots & Voice Assistants, Vodafone
- Errol Koolmeister, Head of AI Technology, H&M
- Peter Jackson, Director Group Data Sciences, Legal & General
- Udai Kiran Chilamkurthi, Principle Architect, Sainsbury’s
- Jayshree Kottapalli, Senior Director Digital Data and Analytics, GSK
- Abhijit Akerkar, Head of Applied Sciences, Business Integration, Lloyds Bank
- Stefan Brock, Head of IT Architecture, Swissport
- Jan Teichmannm Senior Data Science Consultant, The Trainline
- Brigitte West, Innovation Lead, Asthma UK
- Andreas Gertsch Grover, Director of Data Science, Charlotte Tilbiury
- Wayne Butterfield, Director Cognitive Automation & Innovation
- Konrad Dobschuetz, Commercial Director, Pfizer
- Danny Wottom, Interim Head of Data, AI Automation & Digital, UK Ministry of Defence.
Topics covered include Business Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, AI Algorithms, Data & Analytics, Virtual Assistants & Chatbots as well as case study-based presentations proving an insight into the deployment of AI across different verticals.
The Global show will also include its exclusive, and popular, networking opportunities for paying attendees. This includes the networking party on the evening of the first day at the prestigious Pergola Olympia. This is open to Expo Plus Pass, Gold, and Ultimate pass holders as well as speakers, exhibitors and press. Attendees can expect an evening of drinks and networking in a more relaxed setting until the late evening.
Paying attendees will have access to our matchmaking tool where attendees can message each other before the expo and arrange to meet on the show floor or at the networking party. Our new matchmaking was launched at our North
America show in 2019 and 88% of meetings that were arranged between two parties were attended!
If you’re interested in attending our Global show then do register online for your ticket here.
For more information regarding the AI & Big Data Expo discover more on our website here.
About AI & Big Data Expo World Series
Global AI & Big Data Conference & Exhibition showcasing the next generation technologies in AI with an aim to deliver AI for a smarter future. The AI Expo explores key trends in Machine Learning, Quantum Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Robotics, Infrastructure, Health Care, Cyber-Security, Self-Driving Cars, Chatbots, Virtual Assistants, Banking, Defence and Diversity in AI and its impacts on the global economy.
5 co-located events. 24 conference tracks. 9,000 attendees. 500+ speakers. 350+ exhibitors.
The AI & Big Data Expo is co-hosted alongside the IoT Tech Expo, the largest Blockchain Expo, Cyber Security & Cloud Expo, and new for 2020; 5G Expo. As a whole, the event will attract in excess of 9,000 attendees for two days of insightful content covering the whole ecosystem surrounding AI, Big Data, IoT, Blockchain, 5G, and Cyber Security & Cloud.
Our high-level conferences will bring together forward thinking brands, market leaders, AI & Big Data evangelists and hot start-ups to explore and debate the advancements in Artificial Intelligence, the impacts within the Enterprise & Consumer sectors as well as Development platforms and Digital Transformation opportunities.