The Body Needs Magnesium and Transdermal Magnesium is the Best Way for the Body to Get this Essential Mineral
Industry: Health & Fitness
A Healthy Body Needs Magnesium
Boca Raton, FL (PRUnderground) January 28th, 2022
Cultures throughout the centuries have enjoyed the soothing and relaxing benefits of magnesium baths.
While some may call it pampering, Healthline.com reports that magnesium is an essential mineral that the body needs to function optimally, such as:
- 100s of bodily functions
- Exercise perfomance
- Anxiety and depression
- Blood sugar
“The body needs magnesium,” said Laura Collinwood, President of Health and Wisdom in Missouri, which sources its raw magnesium chloride oil in the United States. ”When you are magnesium deficient, every cell in the body is tight, which explains why we suffer from muscle stiffness, headaches, insomnia, rage, and much more.”
Collinwood said the skin can easily absorb magnesium when it is applied topically.
Dr. C. Norman Shealy, an American neurosurgeon who is a pioneer in pain medicine, said transdermal application is the best way for the body to get the magnesium it needs.
“Most people are deficient in magnesium and transdermal is the best and fastest way to use it,” Dr. Shealy said.
Healthline.com cites studies that approximately “50 percent of the people in the U.S. and Europe get less than the recommended daily amount of magnesium.
Health and Wisdom is a unique and innovative company, specializing in transdermal magnesium products, such as oils, gels, bath crystals, and soap.
Health and Wisdom’s topical magnesium products, which contain all-natural minerals and ingredients, include:
- Magnesium Oil USP: Purified, full-strength liquid magnesium chloride.
- Magnesium Oil USP with Aloe Vera: Purified, full-strength magnesium chloride with organic aloe vera, one of nature’s finest moisturizers.
- Magnesium Gel: Less concentrated, Magnesium Gel provides the benefits of purified magnesium chloride formulated with seaweed extract for people with sensitive skin.
- Magnesium Gel with Aloe Vera: The same gentle formula as Magnesium Gel with the added softening and soothing benefits of organic Aloe Vera.
- Magnesium Bath Crystals: Highly concentrated Magnesium Chloride in a crystal form that you can add to bath water or foot soaks.
- Hand-made Magnesium Bar Soap: Available in three refreshing scents—Lavender, Rosemary/Peppermint, and Citrus.
Health and Wisdom recently announced its plans to launch additional body care products with pure Magnesium.
About Health and Wisdom
Health and Wisdom is a unique and innovative company whose specialization in Magnesium products and herbal formulas has transformed many people’s lives. Since 2000, Health and Wisdom has gained a reputation for excellent service and commitment to customer satisfaction worldwide as the first to provide topical Magnesium to the public.