The Cases Handled By The Personal Injury Attorneys – Explains Alex Cudney, A 2023 ThreeBestRated® Awarded Personal Injury Lawyer, Winnipeg
Industry: Legal Services
Winnipeg, Manitoba (PRUnderground) March 16th, 2023
Injuries happen anywhere from the workplace to the street, or even at home! To protect and help the victims, personal injury law has been established. If we list out the cases that come under the personal injury law, you will really be surprised. There are plenty of options for you! But unfortunately, not many of us know much about personal injury law. When it is the case, victims don’t get the benefits they deserve to protect themselves in case of injuries due to others’ negligence.
So everyone must know about the areas that a personal injury lawyer handles or practices so as to protect themselves from serious consequences resulting from accidents.
We reached out to Alex Cudney, a highly renowned personal injury lawyer from Winnipeg, to list out the cases handled by the personal injury lawyers. And here are his words…
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: A personal injury lawyer will handle motor vehicle accidents that include car accidents, bicycle & motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, truck accidents, train & bus accidents, aviation accidents, subway accidents, and boating accidents.
- Premises Accidents: The cases that fall under the premises liability law are slips & falls, swimming pool accidents, negligent security, elevator accidents, fire accidents, accidents at schools/daycare, faulty wiring, lead paint accidents, and construction site accidents.
- Medical Malpractice: As errors and negligence of physical care providers form the basis of medical malpractice, you can make claims when you go through accidents such as surgical errors, anesthesia errors, emergency room errors, birth injuries, hospital negligence, misdiagnosis, prescription of wrong drugs, and so on.
- Workplace accidents: Construction accidents, fire or explosion, welding accidents, electrocution, building collapse, workplace violence, and wrong equipment accidents are accidents that come under workplace accidents.
- Product Liability: Protect liability law protects people from accidents resulting from manufacturing defects, defective design, and marketing defects.
- Wrongful Death: Wrongful death happens when someone dies due to another’s fault like accidents due to their negligence, work-related accidents, medical malpractice, etc…
The personal injury law further extends its concern toward the dog bite/attack also. Almost all accidents occur due to others’ negligence, so you can seek compensation and help. What you need to do is to consult professionals to know under which law you can claim and what appropriate steps you can take – explains the expert.
About G. Alex Cudney – McRoberts Law Office LLP:
Alex Cudney has been serving in and around Manitoba and Winnipeg for over 40 years through his McRoberts Law Office LLP which he founded in 1978. He strives to dedicate his full practice to help victims and provide legal suggestions to his clients. The firm consists of twelve professionals – six partners and six associates who have 300 combined years of experience, meaning they have all the know-how of personal injury law. Being a team of experienced professionals, they have all guts to guarantee the best possible results. They take enough time to listen to the clients and understand their preferred outcomes before providing the suggestions they need. This ensures their clients can expect premium quality service and advice at an affordable price.
The firm recently won the prestigious ThreeBestRated® award for the year 2023, by cracking their 50-Points Inspection. Notably, they have been topping the list for the six subsequent years.
Their practice areas include family law, corporate and commercial, real estate, wills and estate, personal injury law, and civil litigation law. To get their assistance, contact them here: https://mcrobertslawoffice.com/
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4.5 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!