Tips To Improve The Quality Of Life With PCOS – Shares Dr. Padmaja Divakar, 2023 ThreeBestRated® Award-winner, Hyderabad
Industry: Health & Fitness
Hyderabad, India (PRUnderground) May 4th, 2023
You might have heard the term PCOS. According to a study, 1 in every 5 women of childbearing age is struggling with this condition. This could lead to long-term conditions like thyroid, infertility, type-2 diabetes, cardiac diseases, etc… Not stopping there, an individual has to further welcome conditions like mood swings, low esteem, fatigue, weight gain, acne, hair loss/excessive hair growth, and more, which almost take a severe toll on women’s health.
“Although the symptoms are person-dependent, it is a syndrome, meaning a collection of symptoms will drain you. It is important to note that PCOS is not completely curable, however, it is highly manageable with proper medical care and making some changes to the lifestyle” – explains Dr. Padmaja Divakar from Dr. Padmaja Fertility IVF Center, Hyderabad. We asked her to give some valuable tips on improving the quality of life with PCOS. And, she felt elated doing this for you…
- Eat Wise: Although this might bore you, the influence of the food on your condition (PCOS) should never be underestimated. So include high fibre, proteins, healthy fats, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables, avoiding junk foods and fatty or sugary foods, to help your body regain its health.
- Move Enough: Engaging in the physical activity of your choice will keep your body in shape and strengthen the inner organs. Here people misunderstand the term exercise for sweating. So they intend to do high-impact workouts to sweat more that will end up in muscle pain and cramps, and then they give up. It is completely foolish. Go with low-impact exercises like yoga, aerobics, etc., 30 minutes a day. And, keep it consistent!
- Destress Your Mind: Stress has been shown to worsen PCOS symptoms. So engage in stress-relieving activities of your choice. Mediation, aroma therapy, deep breathing, or practicing arts can come in handy!
- Sleep Enough: 7-8 hours of good is crucial to manage the condition as it regulates the hormonal imbalance which is the primary cause of PCOS. What’s more is that good sleep will help you cope with anxiety, mood swing, and other mental health issues.
- Consult A Physician: Above all, it is important to talk to a physician with a specialisation in Gynecology. Only the physician can identify the severity of the condition and help you with the proper and personalised treatment and care that you need – explain to the doctor.
To sum up, Remember, there are higher chances of reversing PCOS with regular checkups and a healthy lifestyle, says the expert.
Specialty Of Dr. Padmaja Divakar And Her Clinic:
Dr. Padmaja Divakar is a fertility consultant who is backed by 15 years of expertise in gynaecology and obstetrics. She is the Medical Director of Dr. Padmaja Fertility Clinic which is operated with the help of an experienced and extensively skilled team consisting of 15 gynaecologists, 5 other doctors, and 5 embryologists. She and her team are committed to providing a flawless and quality service that can put an end to the pain of couples with infertility issues. As a part, they strive to keep themselves updated on the latest technology and medicine in the industry by attending all the national, international, and local conferences like ASRM (USA), ISAR (India), ESHRE (Europe) ASPIRE (Asia) and more.
Being a compassionate physician, she wants to place modern medical science within the reach of people from all walks of life at an affordable price. Therefore, she has facilitated her clinic well with all state-of-the-art equipment, so their patients can expect the aid of all the technology under one roof. She also keeps herself available for 16 hours per day and offers 24×7 emergency service.
She and her clinic have been declared as a top gynaecologist in Hyderabad, India by ThreeBestRated®, an international ranking website that handpicks the best local businesses with their 50-Point Inspection. She is a proud member of ISAR, ESHRE & ASRM and obtained her training in IVF in ART from RCOG London and Israel. Get more info on her website: https://www.drpadmajaivf.com/
ThreeBestRated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
ThreeBestRated® has the honor of helping 4.5 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!