What To Look For When Choosing The Hair Transplant Clinic – Answers Dr. Madhu, ThreeBestRated® Hair Transplant Surgeon From Hyderabad
Industry: Health & Fitness
Hyderabad, Telangana (PRUnderground) May 15th, 2023
Hair loss is frustrating! In recent years, even individuals under the age of 25 are struggling with this problem. This takes a serious toll on their confidence and mental health. Thanks to modern science and technology, we have solutions and treatments within our hands. However, it is imperative to consult the right surgeons for the best results.
Because choosing the right professionals can have a huge impact on the outcomes and how the hair looks after the treatment. If not, the money and time you invested will be wasted. That could be even more stressful! – intimates Dr. Madhu, at Dr. Madhu’s Advanced Hair Transplant Centre in Hyderabad, India.
Here are some factors to be considered while choosing a hair transplant clinic,
- It is a must to look for a clinic with highly qualified doctors with the membership of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) and ABHRS diplomats.
- Besides the equipment and facilities, HT surgeries should be performed by a big team of professionals who are extensively skilled at graft dissection and implantation.
- The team should consist of more number of qualified and skilled doctors who can perform Trichophytic closure which helps with scar minimization in the donor.
- The surgeons should have the ability to perform all modalities of hair transplant surgery including FUT, FUE, the combination of FUT & FUE body hair transplantation, eyebrow & eyelash restoration, and beard & moustache reconstruction.
- Next, it is crucial to check the capacity of the surgeons to use the micro-blades to make micro-incisions of varying sizes (between 0.7-0.9mm) and perform dense packing.
- To see the results and reviews of past clients.
- ISO Certification is an added advantage to look for.
All these factors not only ensure that you are at the right place but also give the assurance of preferred and safety-driven outcomes – explains Dr. Madhu.
The specialty of Dr. Madhu’s Advanced Hair Transplant Centre:
The clinic Dr. Madhu’s Advanced Hair Transplant Centre is owned and supervised by Dr. Madhu, who is the first American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery certified hair transplant surgeon in India. He is primarily a dermatologist and dermatosurgeon. Driven by the advancement in the hair transplantation field, he became a hair transplant surgeon and has been performing it for the past 10 years.
Dr. Madhu is highly trained and specialised in various hair transplantation techniques, including Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT). He is known for his expertise in hairline design and has helped countless patients achieve natural-looking results. Dr. Madhu has equipped his clinic with all the state-of-the-art technologies and is a well-versed professional with extensive knowledge and significant experience in handling the latest technologies. He continues to innovate and improve the techniques used in the procedure.
Achievements of Dr. Madhu:
Dr. Madhu is the pioneer in the field of hair transplantation in India and has achieved a few “FIRST” in his industry.
- Dr. Madhu is one of the senior-most surgeons not only in India but also in the entire world.
- The first ABHRS (American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery) certified and also re-certified surgeon in India.
- One of the first few ISHRS surgeons in India and has vast experience in the field of Hair Restoration Surgery.
- The first person to perform Long Hair Transplant in India and may be the first surgeon in the entire world to perform a Giga session of a long Hair Transplant (5230 grafts).
- He is the first to use Stereo Microscopes and perform Super Mega Sessions, the Open Method of Dissection, the Trichophytic Closure Technique, and the Four Hook Method, to name a few in India.
- He is the pioneer in using Ultra Refined Follicular Unit Grafting in surgeries in India.
- He performed the first Super Mega Sessions and Giga Sessions in India.
- He performed the first hair transplantation surgery (in the punch grafting method) in Andhra Pradesh in 1994.
- He is the first dermatologist in Andhra Pradesh to perform Vitiligo Surgery Blister Grafting Method in 1994 and to treat Psoriasis and Vitiligo by PUVA Method in 1995.
His achievements and accomplishments have been recognized by international websites like ThreeBestRated® with their tough-to-crack 50-Point Inspection. Dr. Madhu’s contributions to the field of hair transplantation have been significant and have garnered a reputation as one of the top hair transplantation surgeons in India.
Schedule an appointment with him at: https://hairhospi.com/
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4.5 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!