Real Estate press release distribution ideas and real examples from PRunderground.com
Industry: Case Studies
(PRUnderground) April 20th, 2021
Clever real estate brokers and agents have figured out that they can use press release announcements to create awareness for their company or listings and oftentimes show up in search engine results on Google News and Google when people are searching relevant terms.
First, here are some topic areas for real estate press release distribution
- Listings: Do you have a new listing you would like to announce?
- Closed Sales: Have you recently closed a sale that you would like to announce?
- Success Metrics: Do you want to announce the number of closed sales last quarter or last year?
- New Team Members or Offices: Do you have a new team member or office location to announce?
- Service Offerings: What services do you offer within real estate?
- Cities and Neighborhoods: What cities or areas do you cover?
- Books or Guides: Do you have a book or guide to real estate?
- Market Trends or Data: Do you have any market data/reports/trends to announce?
- Awards and Rankings: Have you won any awards?
Case Study Example: Through the press release “Ontario Realtor Sia Nomigolzar Helps Clients Get the Most out of Their Properties With Staging, Proper marketing & Negotiations”, the realtor was able to move his press release to the first page of Google News (out of 3200 results) and Google (out of 1,300,000 results) when people searched for “Ontario Realtor Staging marketing”.